Guess what’s new from the Sephora Hello Kitty Beauty line?
The new Graffiti Kitty Collection! This collection is so *street* — totally inspired by Wild Style, right? This collection features: Hello Kitty Graffiti 5-Piece Brush Set, Hello Kitty Graffiti Compact Mirror, Hello Kitty Graffiti Rollergirl, Hello Kitty Graffiti Eyeshadow and Blush Palette, and Hello Kitty Graffiti Bag.
Here are all the details:
Meet Hello Kitty Designer Yuko Yamaguchi
Meet Tokyo’s Hello Kitty designer Yuko Yamaguchi and enjoy a day of whimsical fun at Sephora*
• Get your photo taken with Hello Kitty herself.
• Try on the new Graffiti Kitty collection at the Beauty Studio.
• Smile pretty in front of a one-of-a-kind mural spray painted by world-renowned artist, POSE, and take home a free 8″ x 10″ glossy.
• Create personalized Hello Kitty photo stickers in our exclusive Graffiti Kitty photo booth—and put your own tag on a life-size cutout of Hello Kitty.
For more information, call Sephora Hollywood & Highland at (323) 462-6898.
* The first 125 people who make a $50 Hello Kitty purchase at Sephora Hollywood & Highland between 10 AM and 6 PM on July 14 will receive a wristband that will ensure meeting Ms. Yamaguchi. She will be available to sign one item per person.
There is an event listing created on HKJs — so make sure to RSVP if you can make it! n_~