Hello ColourPop x Hello Kitty! Did you know that Sanrio has joined forces with ColourPop, an innovative, Southern California-based global cosmetics company? The new cosmetics collection includes supercute shades for the eyes, lips & face –- and will launch on Hello Kitty’s Birthday, November 1st – exclusively available at colourpop.com
Be sure to sign-up for for newsletters so you can be first to know when they’re available online! =^_^=
Check out the official press release:
Sanrio, best known for pop icon Hello Kitty®, has teamed up with ColourPop, the Southern California-based global cosmetics company, to introduce their first collaboration – ColourPop x Hello Kitty. The new limited edition and cruelty free collection of cosmetics will launch exclusively at colourpop.com just in time for Hello Kitty’s birthday on November 1.ColourPop’s innovative approach to consumer engagement and communication is changing the landscape of the beauty industry. The company manufactures all their cosmetic products in-house to maintain quality and accessible pricing for their customers. ColourPop has collaborated with multiple up and coming bloggers and influencers including Jenn Im and Kathleen Lights. Hello Kitty will be the first lifestyle brand collaboration for the company and the launch will debut the most expansive ColourPop collection to date.
“ColourPop’s nontraditional approach is aligned with Sanrio’s philosophy of bringing unique products and experiences to our fans,” said Jill Koch, Sr. Vice President of Brand Management and Marketing at Sanrio, Inc. “Our collaboration brings together an exclusive collection of cosmetics that offers a wide range of on-trend colors inspired by Hello Kitty’s supercute world. Blending quality and accessibility, the ColourPop x Hello Kitty collaboration will delight both our avid fan bases and beauty enthusiasts alike.”
Inspired by Hello Kitty and the latest seasonal shades, ColourPop x Hello Kitty is a full cosmetics collection of sweet colors for the eyes, lips and face ranging from $5.00-$42.00. The collection will consist of singles, sets of four eye shadow shades, and a face kit that pairs three eye shadows, blush, highlighter and signature ColourPop ultra matte and ultra gloss lippies. A limited edition makeup bag rounds out the offering.
“Since ColourPop launched in 2014, we use our collaboration program to provide different perspectives on beauty, and Hello Kitty is the ultimate icon to do just that,” said President and Founder, Laura Nelson. “The collection’s eye, cheek and lip products blend our love for color, trend and accessibility. We couldn’t be more thrilled to offer fans a pout, flush and flutter, launching just in time for Hello Kitty’s birthday on November 1st.”
Details on the ColourPop x Hello Kitty assortment:
- Eyes – ColourPop’s long wearing crème powder formula is available in an assortment of vibrant shades including Rainbow, sheer white with highlights of silver & pink glitter in a glitter sheer finish; Small Gift, mid-tone peachy pink in a pearlized finish; School Bus, deep navy blue in a pearlized finish; and Friendship File, warm peachy beige dusted with pink & silver glitter in a metallic finish. These shadows are available as singles, as well as in a Super Shock Shadow Foursome.
- Ultra Glossy Lips – This lip cover provides extreme shine with a cushion-like feel, and absolutely NO stickiness or tackiness. Colors include Trinkets, crisp blue/red with soft sparkle in a sheer finish; Arigato, bright hot pink topped with a ton of hot pink glitter in a sheer finish; Supercute!, bright warm pink doused with pink glitter in a sheer finish.
- Ultra Satin Lip – A lightweight, comfortable, bold lipstick with a satin finish, this is available in Lock Diary, a saturated fuchsia; and Tiny Chum, a baby nude pink.
- Ultra Metallic Lip – This super intense metalized liquid lipstick is dripping with high impact metallic pearls, and only available in one sultry color – Surprise, a dynamic ruby red that is topped with copper and hot pink glitter!
- Lippie Stix – ColourPop’s signature medium – full coverage lipstick has an extra creamy feel. Available in Let’s Play, a brilliant cranberry lightly dusted with hot pink pearls in a satin luxe finish; Date Mate, a vibrant cool-tone fuchsia in ColourPop’s “matte “ finish; and Konichiwa, a mid-tone cool blue pink in a crème finish.
- Face – ColourPop’s blushes go on easy with a super silky feel. Coin Purse, a bright cool-toned rosy pink blush in a matte finish is the go-to blush in the assortment. The highlighter give a sultry contour in a long-wearing crème formula. School is Fun, is the soft iridescent duo chrome gold highlighter in the offering with a pearlized finish. The perfect finale to a gorgeous face!